Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Farm/Art DTour 2012

Brewing 50 miles of art during the Reedsburg Fermantation Fest.




Paparazzi!
Crib by Brenda Leigh Baker





Komíny-Tractor by Heath Matysek-Snyder



Komíny-Tractor by Heath Matysek-Snyder



Komíny-Tractor by Heath Matysek-Snyder



Watching Molly by Rodney and Tim Seamans & Jan and Carolyne Aslaksen



Lake Redstone Protection District

Goat Jungle Gym by David Borntrager and Joe Miller


Earth and Sky by Martha Glowacki 


Gimme Shelter by Bryce Dwyer, Chase Johnson, Matt Joynt and Vanessa Smith

16 comments:

  1. What fun photos, especially the ones of the tractor in the wood pile. I may have to take a road trip out to Reedsbug soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on till the 21st. I'm going back to get some shots I didn't have time for, including a giant earthworm, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I like the colorful little houses.

    Thanks for linking up for WW :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silos, lol? They were dressed like dragons, last year Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is clever and very creative - enjoyed looking at this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I really like these fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tractor in the wooden wall is simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are excellent pictures. I like the silos, but 'Watching Molly' is pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jacana, I guess that's a little different from ur day in Perth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Joyful, these artist really contribute to a fun and camera ready festival.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a pretty cool installation, Pepe. There were a giant pair of shoes there last year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Rosey, I like that too, but only took it thru an open window so plan on going back for a better shot.
    The silos turned out last year too. If only I could get the cows to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful shots. Happy WW! I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Cafe and Claire, I might be late, but hopping over now.

    ReplyDelete